How to Buy NFTs on PayRue NFT Marketplace
First, you need a Digital Wallet and we outlined the Steps below. If you already have a wallet, you can connect with Wallet Connect or Unstoppable Domains and skip to Step 2.
Step 1: Choose a digital wallet that you would like to use
Below we outlined some of the more popular wallets that are used today.
- Download MetaMask on mobile or desktop. Video Tutorial: Metamask video tutorial
2. Download PayRue Wallet from Google Play Store or Apple Store and connect with WalletConnect. ***Best for Android users, as it allows users “Buy”, “Mint”, and “Sell” directly from the APP.
3. Coinbase Wallet and connect with WalletConnect.
Step 2: Add Blockchain Network to your wallet
PayRue Currently supports Ethereum, OKC Chain, BNB Chain and Polygon.
- Add Polygon or BNB Network: Click on Main Ethereum Network (top Corner “Ethereum Mainnet”)
- Click “Add Network”
- Select “Polygon Mainnet” or “BNB” and click “Add”
More information on how to add networks can be found here: Polygon, BNB Chain, OKC (OKex chain).
Step 3: Set up your wallet with tokens
Metamask: Select “Buy” to fill your wallet with tokens.
- Make sure to check the NFT listing price cryptocurrency and switch your wallet to the same network. Ex: Polygon Network uses Matic.
CoinBase wallet: Links below
- Polygon: How to add Polygon to Coinbase Wallet here
- BNB : How to add BNB to your Coinbase Wallet here
- OKC: How to add OKC to your Coinbase Wallet here
Step 4: Now you are ready to purchase your NFTs
Visit PayRue NFT Marketplace and Connect your wallet.
***Remember to copy /save your recovery phrase and private keys (these are not to be shared).
Sign up for PayRue Newsletter to stay up to date on company updates, new project drops, and giveaways.